Monday, June 15, 2009

I was about to write a posting about my mother reading my sister's blogs, but never mine (though they may live hundreds of miles away and have cute kids, and I see my parents every day since I live in their basement, but SURELY they could never get enough of me, eh?). Moreover, if I want my parents to actually read a blog entry, I have to print it out for them (such as the posting of the 15 best things about being a Donaldson) because that's the only way they'll look at it, maybe, 20% chance. However, this mature and long suffering nature of mine will endure and instead I'll write about something else.

Me and James. Yes, thanks to Ruth sending a picture of me and James, I will memorialize him (and myself) on this honorable blog. Isn't he a looker?

4 comments:

Astromom said...

Just wait, this will be the one blog Mom and Dad will check out.

Mary said...

Cute background! Very funny, as if you don't already get enough attention being the youngest. We think you are great!

Ruth said...

Both of you are quite cute. I love your blog. By the way, did I tell you about the how I am reading the book you recommended. Call me and we'll chat about it.

Nicole said...

Living at home has its pluses and minuses:). We'll have to send you pictures of you and the kids to post for me since I never seem to make it! You guys are cute!