Thursday, April 30, 2009

kind of like testimony meeting

Does this happen to you? You don't want to bare your testimony and walking to the front of the chapel seems all too daunting so you just stand up. That's what I do. I stand up, and since I've never seen anyone just sit back down after having the nerve to stand up, I make my way to the front also unwilling to sit back down. I suppose there's something like that with a blog. Sometimes I really don't have anything to say, but I'm sick of all my old postings and hate it when people never update their blogs and so to avoid hypocrisy, I open up a new post and since I'm already thus far, I write.
the end.
me

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

It happens to me too, but usually it's that I want to bear my testimony, but I'm too nervous, or not sure what to say, and that's often the case with blogging. I want to blog, but I can't think of anything to blog about. And the longer it's been since I've blogged, the harder it is to get back into blogging.

Ruth said...

You're so funny. No need to post especially since you are so busy.