Sunday, April 26, 2009

I just checked my blog and realized I had left it half changed. I'm sorry I was messing around with the background and forgot to finish. Anyway I also can't change the color of the text for the posting below. sigh. If you want to read it you might have to highlight it.

Anyway life is pretty exciting at the moment. The last two days we were in the land of Salt Lake trying to pretend that school does not exist. Just to let you know, it does. We have a member from my mission visiting for the next couple days. Stephen and I might actually get out of our usual holes of the grad lab and the SWKT basement and see what Provo looks like. It's all I can do to keep my dad from trying to show him "Bukaroo Bonzai of the 8th Dimension" or "Evil Roy Slade".

Oh and by the way, no one get your hopes up to high for leprosy. The red spot has been fading and almost matches the blinding white of my leg now. sigh. it was a nice Akbar while it lasted.

2 comments:

Jennifer Dix said...

Okay, but now the text of the previous (leprosy) post is almost unreadable! I'm glad you don't have leprosy. Try to avoid swine flu, too, while you're at it.
hugs from Berkeley...

Ruth said...

love you!