Wednesday, February 25, 2009

As if . . .

So my dear next neighbor carol person Krista in the grad lab is a lent observing Mormon and suggested we give up blogging for the next 40 days. I thought about it for about 2.3 seconds and have made my decision that I don't have money to pay for repentance and so instead I'll give up homework for the next 40 days instead. Wait, thinking about it again, I should probably make my lent a little more difficult. Instead I'll give up my much frequented site: http://www.webmd.com/. Though there might be several family members that could provide medical advice, and do, I prefer to dismiss their advice and check webmd and tell Stephen I am certain the end is near. I'm sure Stephen will miss his e-mails confirming that his hypochondriac has only a 20 percent chance of living past next Thursday, but hey Lent is Lent and he'll just have to live without this luxury.


The End.

2 comments:

Mary said...

I'm going to do the lent thing too. I'm going to give up yelling
at my kids. I'm going to try to do more positive parenting--the 4:1(four positives for every negative)
principle. Abby has been really trying my patience lately, so I know this will take a lot of effort on my part.

By the way, I like your music.

Ruth said...

I don't know if I'm quite up to the not yelling thing. j/k. I wish you'd visit me Rachel.