Saturday, March 28, 2015

Girls . . .

I love having boys.  I  adore them.  I couldn't be more pleased with my wild ones.   That said there are two times I want a girl to add to the gang.   The first is when I walk through the little girls section of a store; the second is when attending Women's Conference and see all those adorable girls with their moms and want a little girl sitting by me.  Granted I can't imagine anything worse than having a teenage daughter especially if she's anywhere as indignant as I was.  But an eight year old--perhaps with curly red hair?  What could be sweeter?

At least I have some dang cute nieces!


2 comments:

Ruth said...

I understand. ;)

Unknown said...

Having just visited the other grandkids, I would say there's a significant difference if one of the first two is a girl, as with Becca. When two boys are born back to back, there is a lot of toddler energy there! But with three boys back to back, the energy derived therefrom could light a small city! We appreciate all you do.