Monday, October 24, 2011

3 years and a couple minutes

It's true. Stephen and I have been married for three years and about 4 minutes give or take a few. Who'd have thought I wouldn't be sick of him by now? It's pretty darn amazing. Granted every once in a while we have a silence and I think we're out of things to say, doomed to spend the rest of our lives pretending to like each other. Luckily Stephen always thinks of something quick and makes sure to bat his beautiful eyes and I'm reassured for the time being that it is worth being married to Stephen for the next couple days (if not eternity) for his good looks and good conversation. No really, I'm rather proud of Stephen. He's a good husband, delighted father of two, and a hard working PhD student. All he has to do now is turn 25 so he can rent a car. ha!

4 comments:

Ruth said...

You guys are adorable - love you!

Becca Bird said...

Happy Anniversary! Congrats on three years. You are so good together. And you have cute kids:)

Beth said...

Congratulations Rachel! You guys are awesome.

Nicole said...

Yes, Happy anniversary! I can't believe it has been 3 years already! Where does the time go!