Friday, June 5, 2009

to keep me from being a hippo of a hypocrite

Since I don't like it when other people never update their blogs, I should probably update my own.

So the whole Mark McDonald clan met up this last week, unfortunately there was an embarassing lack of bagpipes, kilts, and pictures. You'll just have to trust me when I say my family is cuter than yours and has bigger calves. There were only 2 days of overlap with everyone there (except for Amme who had her tonsil's out), but I think it will come to a 3 week total of family chaos. What a dream come true.

3 comments:

hosander said...

I like this background... maybe you should stick with it for more than a week...

Ruth said...

fun times! Do you guys still have your list of baby names?

Astromom said...

It was chaos, you guys were great putting up with so much and being treated like teenagers compared to us old people. I don't think our family has that big of calves do you?
Love you S