Friday, June 26, 2009

It has been found!!!

Thanks to a certain Krista who is a genius and googled my names, my original post has been found. I guess I posted on my family blog and not my personal blog to keep them safe:

"I just came from having a conversation with dad and my friends.I have discovered that I have a special love for some names that I don't even want you to think about stealing just because I'm the youngest and am not close to having these 29 kids:

1. Atticus
2. Akbar
3.Wilberforce
4. Andrew Grant
5. Joel
6. David
7. Nathan
8.Gideon
9. Gwyneth (Gwyn)
10. Thea
11. Thais
12. Vroman
13. Margarette (Meg)
14. Ella
15. Georg
16. Eliza
17. Lilian
18. Edward
19. Edmund
20. Emerson
21. Hannah
22. Rebecca
23. Jay
24. Daniel
25. James
26. Maren
26. Josepha
27. Lazarus
28. Raphela
29. Marcia

There. As you can tell, I may just have to put some of these too normal of names as middle names ;)

I later added that Andrew and Grant could be seperated and also:

30. Issac
31. Owen
32. Ivan
33. Finn
34. Horatio
35. Beth
36. Vilda

8 comments:

Lori said...

Decisions, decisions. I'd say combine a "normal" name with an unusual one--it's nice not to have a name like everybody else, but you don't want to overdo it.
Who you should really ask is my dad. He has quite the talent for coming up with strange and dreadful name combinations (think: what rhymes with Cranney). :)

Ruth said...

when do you find out the gender?

karen said...

Rachel,
I like to use family names with a twist for the first names and then a family name for the middle name. If its a girl you could try Rikki Stephanie, its kinda a nick name for your first name and then your husbands for the middle. A boy name doesn't come to mind right now, but all I had was girls........go figure

Sondra said...

I had a friend in high school that had a baby. Her name was Alicia and her boyfriend's name was Dontate. They had a girl and named her Donicia. :) She's so cute.

Mary said...

You forgot to include my suggested names to reflect Stephen and your political leanings--Elephant (Elle for short) if it is a girl and Donkey (Don for short) if it is a boy.

Franziska Patterson said...

Well, I think as long as you don't choose the names No. 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,21,22,23,24,25,
26,27,28,29,31,32,33,34,35, or 36 your kid just may grow up without a complex. :) Well, maybe I'd let you get away with Marcia, or Ella if you changed the a to ie (Ellie). There, that's my unbiased, objective and German input.

Nicole said...

And of course, Adana and Christopher Stephen (CS) and all the other fun suggestions from family:). We do have two Andrew's in the family but my brother already named one Andy so perhaps we'll save that for another time:). I really like the name Finn (our fish is Finny:) and two names Fisher and Asher:). Hmmm...as for Josepha, you can happily take that one so Joseph isn't tempted again:). We're excited to hear the gender!

Nicole said...

Joseph says Ethelberga which sadly was turned down by us as well:)