Friday, March 27, 2009

Them Donaldsons yet again

I use to hope that I was adopted, but because of my height I could never entertain the idea very long. I did however wonder where I got my good looks. When I was about 16 I met my great Aunt Carol. Even though she was probably in her 70's, I felt I had finally found my look alike. Now, we have different noses, but does anyone recognize a face shape like mine? Click on the photo to see it larger.
P.S. The oldest woman in the photo is my great-grandmother. Yes, the very one who had 10 kids after the age of 30. (I think the two shorter men are from great grandpa's first marriage.) My grandpa is the third from the left sporting a thoughtful smile.

4 comments:

Kjell Crowe said...

i'm thinking the lady in the back with the black dress?

Jennifer Dix said...

oh! I was going for the woman in white with the pearls...

Astromom said...

Aunt Carol must be the third from the left. Wow, isn't it great to know your relatives? I sure have a beautiful sister, I love the shape of your face.

Rachel Leslie said...

oh as for an update. Yes I think I look like the girl in the black, but Stephen and my mother pointed out I also have a look simmilar to the girl in the pearls. Pretty neat I say to find out where these odd genes of mine came from.
Also for family people who want to to know. The two shorter men and the women slightly older next to the oldest woman are from the first family. There are only 9 from the 2nd family because one of the children died.