Tuesday, September 20, 2016

We're back!

Having returned from our glorious gypsy summer of eight weeks in five different homes in Arizona and Utah, we're back in Texas! Stephen has started teaching classes again (the summer was spent researching from home or his alma mater's library) and applying for jobs for the 2017 school year.  We're homeschooling Christian another year till we settle down somewhere more permanent, and Simeon and Joshua are just partying it up.

I believe in celebrating when you can celebrate, so I'm happy to announce I'm pregnant!  I'm only 9 weeks, but we've heard a healthy heart beat which is huge.  I've had three early miscarriages (7,10, and 4 weeks) in a row since Joshua, but with none of them did we get to hear the heart beating.  (Seriously, someone needs to consider making those heartbeats into soundtracks for nervous mamas--nothing sweeter).

I've attached a multitude of photos, but I just couldn't pick from these sweet ones that our own Becca Bird took. 








































5 comments:

llcall said...

Woohoo, congrats! I hope all goes well with this pregnancy and appreciate your optimism. (Also, you have a rock star publishing husband!)

Stephen said...

(This is Stephen) That's just because I don't have to wait a year to get prison IRB approval :)

Stephanie said...

Congrats! I agree, it's always great to hear that heartbeat! I can see why you included so many pictures, they are all great! You have a good lookin' family.

Astromom said...

So dang cute!!! I love all these sweet pictures, and what a great photography to be able to capture so well their sweet personalities.

Panharith said...

Woohoo, congrats!



การ์ตูนโป๊