Saturday, January 16, 2016

Pictures!


My wonderful sister-in-law Becca is a saint to bring her camera to every family gathering.  Despite us looking like ragamuffins near the entire visit, she happened to catch some great shots of my wild ones:




Caleb won these boys over quick as quick:


Aunt Katja was amazing with these boys.  Not many aunts know how to play and delight like she does:


This is my favorite picture of the year:







Which one would you choose?  Above or below?



I know, I know, I totally picked the best picture of me to be our family Christmas e-mail/blog this year, but what can I say?  The rest of the family is good looking enough they don't need to be so favored.

2 comments:

Ruth said...

lovely, beautiful family!!! Love you guys

Panharith said...

lovely, beautiful family!!!



การ์ตูนโป๊