Sunday, January 4, 2015

sleeping postions

I don't have much to complain about with Stephen, but if I were to complain about something, it'd be that he is not a cuddler.   But what I may be missing in Stephen I have gained a hundred fold in my Joshua Lev who is the epitome of cuddly. This kid can hardly clothes his eyes if he has not flung his body of one of us to make sure we don't move after he falls asleep without him knowing. The "neck scarf" is Joshua's favorite.  The most accurate depiction of him would be this:


Pictures from Halloween I never posted  





Christian-- CTR 5
Simeon--Sunbeam
Joshua--Nursery 


2 comments:

Ruth said...

too cute! I don't know how you manage to sleep with Joshua in your bed, leastwise laying on top of your neck. Love those boys!

Mary said...

So cute! Love you fun boys. We are super excited for you to come visit.