Monday, April 22, 2013

Yes

Yes, that's a Costco size bag of baking soda.  What we lack in playhouses and toys, the kids make up for with kitchen cupboards and whatever other non-child friendly item they can manage to get a hold of.  We have since emptied all the bottom cupboards so they can use them as little houses, since as you can tell--nothing is safe.

Yes, he knows his guilt:
:

Yes, Simeon will transition easily to his teenage years:
 Yes, Simeon does smile and yes, Simeon gets his double chin from me.

Yes, typical Christian in his native attire:


 
One of Christian's favorite activities is pretending to be a horse (or having me be the horse)-and he would do it all day if I did it with him.  I've thought a million times that if I join the workforce it's to save my knees--- I'm not sure how much more horse I can take.  Luckily it looks like Simeon might soon be able to take my place. 


4 comments:

Ruth said...

ha, ha - If I join the workforce it will be to save my knees.

How about joining it so you can get a full nights sleep and let the nanny get up five times. ;) Of course, the live-in ones that are willing to be sleep deprived are probably pricey.

Jared said...

So cute. Thanks for sharing. By the way, I'm happy to see you are finally dressing your kids, even if it is only half way.

Mary said...

By the way the last comment from Jared was actually from me.

Nicole said...

Thanks for all the cute pictures, sorry we're slow in seeing them. The kids love and miss their "boy" cousins!