Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I dressed Christian in 12 month clothing today!!! Of course that might just be because I haven't done his wash recently (and no, I'm not going to define recently for you).

At his six month check up yesterday he was in the 25th percentile for about everything. All I can say, is that I'm satisfied he has finally got a few fat rolls, though I still wouldn't mind a few more---so I guess that makes me not satisfied?

Christian has been especially giggly lately. We think its because he has a brand new Bird/Cranney cousin. Don't you love the accidental color coordinating outfits of the parents and sons? I think all three of these cousins can't wait until a certain July 1st when they will be joined by an Oma, Opa, three uncles and an aunt.



Sorry about the repeat picture from Carl's blog, we'll try and get new ones soon.

2 comments:

hosander said...

Rachel, thank you for your comment, it was just what I needed.
I appreciate that you two blog about interesting things other than your very interesting, handsome and brilliant son.

Astromom said...

That was sweet, how fun to have cousins close together.