Sunday, May 2, 2010

"Gibst du mir dein Frühstück!"

That Cranney:


Kumquat can now do the potato bug roll. It's adorable to see him scoot his little bum in the air to get leverage.

We've decided that now Kumquat is big enough to sleep through the night, we ought to consider using that contraption called a crib. Horror stories about teenagers still sleeping with their parents kind of helped us in this decision. I'm wondering how long we can hold out. I give it an hour, maybe two.

Them Cranneys:




I've since cut Stephen's hair and he looks like a little Hitler youth. I'm tempted to shout commands at him in German and see if he obeys.

p.s. Confession: I guess Stephen and I are actually as close as two people can be to being the same height at a mere 6'2. What a disappointment. The only thing that can cheer me up at this point is the German Coast Guard.

6 comments:

Jenny said...

Rachel, you are hilarious. And you have one of the cutest little boys ever.

Jasmine said...

What are you sinking about?

Haha! Thanks for starting my day off with a laugh.

I have to say, you and Stephen have more guts than Joel and I--Alexis never slept in our bed. In fact, now she refuses to even if we want her to. I think the crib transition will be harder for you than for him. ;) Good luck!

Mary said...

How embarassing.

Anonymous said...

1. Christian is so cute! Is it wrong that this picture of him reminds me of Addison? Am I bad mother because I basically think all babies look like my baby? Or am I good mother because I limit it to all CUTE babies?

2. That youtube clip is hilarious!

Ruth said...

so funny! What a cute nephew I have.

Sondra said...

Rach,
You're so funny! And I love you!