Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Stolen pictures



I stole these pictures from my sister's blog. Oh well, don't tell. I don't think she reads this anyways. hehee.



Do you like Stephen sporting the beard? He's enjoying his time away from the razor as much as anything. I don't mind because he has red in that beard and I'm reminded of the good odds that we could have a redhead ourselves.




Though Abby gets mad at me wearing Stephen's basketball shorts, she doesn't mind stealing his shoes now and then.

5 comments:

Lori said...

Cute nieces! I'm glad to see this proof of your domestic nature coming out. When are you coming back to Utah?

Ruth said...

very cute!

Astromom said...

Cute pictures, the stubble isn't so bad, I'd like to see a picture of you too. Looks like the girls have had a lot of fun with you.

Mary said...

We had a lot of fun. The girls really miss you. I hope you got back safely. Give me a call when you get a chance.

Stephanie said...

oh cute! how is your sister doing now? you probably will have a red head jake has red facial hair too and we got one! do you know what your having yet? rachel i am having my baby in like a week!!!! i want you to come see my new house and visit me!!!