Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Gone granola

Sorry no postings, not even of the gender of little kumkuat (by the way, I'm half way in my pregnancy, ohhwee). We missed my appointment in favor ofbeing two wanderers. My sister is pregnant and due at the end of August, but is already having contractions (on Friday was dialated to a 3 and a half) and so Stephen and I took a little roadtrip up to Washington to come play dress-up, read Cinderella, and swing (as well as change a few diapers and cook a few meals). Stephen was all too happy to let me come get a little more experience in the neglected domestic sphere, but I make it up to him by having Abigail tickle his feet while he's studying for the GRE.
Oh another bit of knowledge, after writing my past two postings on consumption, Stephen and I went out and used the last of our Target wedding money to buy our most expensive purchase(excluding healthcare and tuition) yet in our marriage--- a 101.99 dollar camera. Now we just have to use it.

2 comments:

Lori said...

I can't wait to find out about little Kumkuat (sp?), but you're in Washington for a good cause. :)
Enjoy the domestic sphere!

Astromom said...

I do hope you do get to reschedule your ultrasound, we all want to know. You both are so sweet to go up and help your sister, I am sure the little girls are giving you good experience for the little one coming.
Love you lots