Monday, May 4, 2009

Google Reader and Cell Phones


Everyone who reads blogs, and has g-mail should look into Google reader, it's so much easier to stalk you all! I've been using it for months, and it's great.

Stephen and I have been sharing a cell phone, the one he signed a two year contract for and have found little benefit whatsoever of such a horrid device. So, because I am married and no longer have to pretend I'm independent and have my own cell phone, we're letting it go. No one ever call us because they say "ohhh gross married people", and we never call them because they never call us. Actually it helps that we never have batteries or know where the phone is.
sigh. That's that.

me.

7 comments:

Ruth said...

so the question is, if you don't have a cell phone or a home phone, how do we reach you?

Stephanie said...

that is a good question made there by ruth.... um rachel i need to call you! haha

Mary said...

Good idea. I've long since given up on trying to call you on your cell anyway. So just call me from mom and dad's phone when you want to talk. I heard that cell phones give you brain tumors anyway. You may want to consider a prepaid phone for travel and emergencies.

Stephanie said...

I have had a prepaid phone for a couple of years now, and since I don't talk much on it, it costs less than half as much as my previous cell phone. And now I'm going to write you an email so we can arrange a time to be gross married people together.

Astromom said...

Hey I call you a lot on the cell, but true it might not be worth it just so I can call you any time I want and leave annoying messages.

Rachel Leslie said...

E-mail me rachel.cranney@gmail.com or I can call you by skype.

Nicole said...

I was just looking at Google reader and wondering if there was a way to see when blogs are updated without having my own yet:). Thanks for the suggestions!