Tuesday, February 3, 2009

And you didn't think I could do it

She said it was "true love" as she saw us two dripping wet.
Yes, I agreed.
Somehow Saturday's momentary motivation to move my stiff limbs somehow let me let Stephen buy us a 2nd pair of goggles so the two of us could match, and a swimming cap. Yes, I said swimming cap and yes with that I was not just letting Stephen spend money 18.65 so I could put on my half tinted goggles and swim cap for when I wanted to feel neato in the shower. Nope, I intended to swim, and to swim well.
Remember, or well learn if you don't recall a tall lanky girl ending up on the wrong side of the pool, that I'm not a swimmer, but for my lovey dubby hubby wubby (what else could I say to make you sick) I will because this, is indeed "true love."

2 comments:

Astromom said...

You can swim, mom gave us lessons all the time, We're you on the dolphins swim team? I think it is lovely to see tall girls swimming, though I swim crooked too when I swim so we might be the same that way.

Charles said...

Sounds fascinating. I want to see a picture of the two of you in such garb!