Saturday, January 17, 2009

One more Cranney?????

Saturdays are special days, they're the days reserved for blogging.

Alright, so there haven't been too many updates in a while. We took off one of our more controversial blog posts so there wouldn't be any unintended offences. Which leaves us with our latest blog post being only narcissistic pictures from our wedding. Yikes, perhaps we ought to move on.

Our latest news? We're happy to announce a new addition to the Cranney family . . . I am . . . . . with . . . . a parasite!!! Okay, it might just be wishful thinking but a couple weeks ago I showed an odd red spot on my leg to Dr. Donaldson, that wonderful dermatologist of mine. He told me not to worry about it unless it’s changed; it did and is now a beautiful red circle. Well, it's not actually a circle, it just connects to itself, and rather it looks like a red stamp of a Christmas Wreath. Something we didn't have, and so I guess it's a way of remembering Christmas all year round? Only I don't know how much remembering it will be, because it will be remembering a Christmas we never had.

I thought this the most interesting thing to happen to me in the past 7.5 years since I thought I might have pink eye and got out of volleyball practice. So I thought, hey let's blog about it! Please do take serious alarm, all and send me lots and lots of casseroles. If anyone should take alarm, it should be to the fact that I have full fledged hypochondria and not that I might have a parasite that is probably dying this moment under the persecution on Brazilian worm medicine that I am finally taking a year after I should have. As for the weight loss, I think that had more to do with stress than the parasite, though I wish were the other. Luckily my appetite is such that Stephen and I are back to seeing who can out eat the other.

End: I finally officially changed my name and I am now . . . officially . . . a Cranney. So, perhaps you can say there is a new addition to the Cranney family, eh?

2 comments:

Mary said...

Thanks for calling yesterday. It was nice talking to you. I hope your parasite doesn't eat you.

Ruth said...

You are so cleaver! Don't get my hopes up with new addition news, please. love you!